Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Another buy from the Leeds show

Article about: Apart from the wired helmet that came in on Sunday, this one walked in. No story, just a bring back. The coastal is an FLL both badges are "mint" Now, do I sell it as is, or split

Default Another buy from the Leeds show

Apart from the wired helmet that came in on Sunday, this one walked in. No story, just a bring back. The coastal is an FLL both badges are "mint"
    Now, do I sell it as is, or split it up
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another buy from the Leeds show   Another buy from the Leeds show  

Another buy from the Leeds show   Another buy from the Leeds show  

Another buy from the Leeds show   Another buy from the Leeds show  

Another buy from the Leeds show  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another buy from the Leeds show
    P
    Many

Good stuff is still out there!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I think you should sell it as it is. It's always a little sad when items are split up and sold, but I understand that this is sometimes essential for a dealer.

Always a dilemma. ...... If I sell it as is it appeals only to a few. Split it up and you have the cloth collectors and badge collectors. For the time being I will sell it complete. Listing this afternoon

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Always a dilemma. ...... If I sell it as is it appeals only to a few. Split it up and you have the cloth collectors and badge collectors. For the time being I will sell it complete. Listing this afternoon
    Hi John , nice pieces, when you say they are a grouping do you mean a group from the vet or the original KM owner? I only ask as the different levels of wear to the two awards especially would suggest to me that they are not from the same man, and the fact one is a land based award and one is an award for the "rolling waves"! If it were me I would separate these ones unless you have the name and unit of the chap who "liberated" them. Leon.

Thanks for your observations. Leon. No they were not from the same guy. They were liberated and sewn onto the cloth. I've. Tried to keep it together for the time being. Ill. See how it goes