Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anti Partisan Badge - Bandenkampfabzeichen? orginal?help?

Article about: Anti Partisan Badge - Bandenkampfabzeichen? orginal?help?

Default Anti Partisan Badge - Bandenkampfabzeichen? orginal?help?

Anti Partisan Badge - Bandenkampfabzeichen? orginal?help?Anti Partisan Badge - Bandenkampfabzeichen? orginal?help?Anti Partisan Badge - Bandenkampfabzeichen? orginal?help?Anti Partisan Badge - Bandenkampfabzeichen? orginal?help?Anti Partisan Badge - Bandenkampfabzeichen? orginal?help?Anti Partisan Badge - Bandenkampfabzeichen? orginal?help?Anti Partisan Badge - Bandenkampfabzeichen? orginal?help?Anti Partisan Badge - Bandenkampfabzeichen? orginal?help?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anti Partisan Badge - Bandenkampfabzeichen? orginal?help?
    P
    Many

I'd say no, not with a COA from this dealer, sorry. Stewy

I would agree with Stewy.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I'm sorry, but these photo's are bloody awful if one is honest. You ask about a $2500 badge and show $0.25c pic's?? Don't take offence mate, but you're not helping us to help you here, and that's unfair to the members here who's assistance you're asking for.

The C of A is not worth anything, Carsten Staegemeier is the BIGGEST manufacturer of fake combat badges in the WORLD. These days around 75% of fakes shown here of that type are from his workshops.

On to the BKA, it's supposed to be a Juncker type I, but the rear set up is not correct in my opinion, and the "notch" above the hinge is strange. On the obverse, the snakes heads lack a lot of detail and the two holes appear too smooth and rounded, so all in all not good.

If you want a positive yes or no you need to post new pic's taken in natural light if possible, certainly no flash, focussed and straight on front and back not angled and on their side etc. for detailed examination. It's a learning curve my friend, try to get used to it.

And NEVER buy anything from this dealer, period.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Is this one of those selfauthenticating artifacts?

Sounds great, manufacture fakes and then sell them with a COA authenticating them FFS.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

As Ned says, Staegemeier is the most prevalent faker & has been for quite some time. Stewy

I thank all colleagues for help. With respect Zygmunt

This badge is a fake and the COA from this guy nothing worth. Can only agree with the guys.

Joe

nuf said.

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    This badge is a fake and the COA from this guy nothing worth. Can only agree with the guys.

Joe
    Right

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast