Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Assman marked Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen for review

Article about: Hello to all! I wanted to hear some opinions on the authenticity of this badge please. It is maker marked "A" on the reverse center behind pin in raised letter, and on the reverse

Many many thanks gentleman! I appreciate everybody responses! Thanks Big Ned for the pic it was a good pick me up (no pun intended). Sorry for the picture quality I went through maybe twenty to settle on these six, with every other camera angle it seems you loose one or the other of the details in the badge. I looked at several threads on these and it seems extremely varied on quality and craftsmanship over years of production, so i shared everyone else's concerns (Gunny and Helmetone) about it from the get go. I did purchase this in a lot that consisted of a utencil mess kit (well marked) a TR propaganda book on Poland and a couple of reichsmarks all of those pieces seemed spot on but as we know all that glitters is sometimes freshly painted, so its welcome to have some reassurance. Again many thanks and best regards.

Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assman marked Luftwaffe Flakkampfabzeichen for review
    P
    Many

Quote by HD1450 View Post
    Looks like a good Assmann to me with possibly a repaired catch ?
    The catch is broken.No catch to see.

rough but good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2