Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Assmann Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.

Article about: I am in need of help once again. I am straying from the safety of German field gear and am venturing into the world of Badges. This badge looks good to me, but that opinion does not mean a w

?

Default Assmann Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.

I am in need of help once again. I am straying from the safety of German field gear and am venturing into the world of Badges. This badge looks good to me, but that opinion does not mean a whole lot. The Assmann mark looks a little different. The wear on the badge is consistent. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks for your time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assmann Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.   Assmann Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.  

Assmann Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.  
    Last edited by Adrian; 07-24-2013 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assmann Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Assmann radio operators badge

No chance I'm afraid. Wrong hinge/pin/catch, makers mark, wreath, eagle, rivets........

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Assmann radio operators badge

Thanks Adrian. My friend told me the same thing.

?

Default Re: Assmann Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.

Here's one I have saved on my computer. Note the huge difference in quality and details between the two pieces.

I can't remember who's badge it is so if they want photo credit or removal please let me know.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assmann Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

looked good Until one saw the pin,shame

Made to look old to get high dollars for it but it is really bad.
    chris