Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Austria annexation !

Article about: Good, I go to share with you one of the best knowledge, even so it is acquired of the worse possible form for us: to catch a part as good and the same one for not corresponding our espectati

Afrika
    ?

Default Austria annexation !

Good, I go to share with you one of the best knowledge, even so it is acquired of the worse possible form for us: to catch a part as good and the same one for not corresponding our espectativas. Last month I caught a Tinnie Petsamo-Romaniev that has times behind. Not official characteristic of the 6 is a Tinnie. Gebirgs Army - but this is another history. Using to advantage the same expensive freight, arrebatei of a medal of the Annexation of Austria. Unhappyly for the photos, the part me seemed OK. What much people can think, nor all these medals are equal the one others. Already they had passed one 3 different versions for my hands, each one with small different details. Probably they are versions of distinct manufacturers. With certainty the molds were different. One of these versions, until the material one was different. But all admittedly original versions. Good, coming back history: when receiving the said Medal, in the first stroke of eye I did not like from what vi, a factor that is basic to exclude a German medal: negligence in the finishing. As much in the front as behind, in one I sing of the medal, the high relief in ring form of the edge disappeared, as if the mold had been inclined and the drained melted metal for a side. This does not exist in original parts, if it exists, the part can be considered very rare. German and worse still, German craftsman is extremely preciosista. This by itself already disqualifies the part. Comparing with my Medal of Austria, other details can be seen opponents: the drawing of the fake until is much more well detailed. It has desproporcionaldade between the texts and the German eagle. E the text source seems to be another one. They see in the images in annex. As I always make, therefore I am not the owner of the truth, postei in two forums of the exterior for opinions and to have tests of the fake. Result: total false part for unamimity. I am making what I find certain now and what all would have to make: bad part return for who passed, never for front. Now it comes the linção that I learned: it always follows its dead people. This medal came of that Dealer ???? , that already until it was indicated by some here of the forum. In this topic I until had commented already I had seen some parts doubtful in the site (personally this is a disqualification of the face). He forgives me, but I find that one has asked for of these has a medium level of if seeing that is a fake. A Dealer of this level would have easily to identify. At least it accepted in the good a devolution and to reimburse goes me, clearly that not it my cost of sending of the part for it… But living and learning. At least we have an example to the living creature and the colors of a type of fake and knowledge are something that does not have price. Of the right it is my medal, model early in Tombak (by chance it came of the deceased collection of Medals of the Douglas). Another detail: the thickness of the false medal varied - 2,66-2,77-2,89mm .

How much the medal, the following differences of easy and fast perception:

(1) it fails existing in the edge of the medal;
    (2) the position and forms of the suástica in the flag behind the figures human beings is completely distinct;
    (3) the fetters of the chain are more " abertos" in the fake;
    (4) the head of the eagle in the pódio in the false medal is simply grotesca (I would call " head gorda"). (5) the letters of the false medal not finer and bigger.
    (6) the figure human being of the left possesss the completely strange fingers left-hand.

By Carlos Couto Jr
    Writing for William Schimdt - OMMB - Brazil

Left - false / Right - Original
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Austria annexation !   Austria annexation !  

Austria annexation !   Austria annexation !  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Austria annexation !

Interesting, I traded for one of these awhile back so I could study it.
    I wonder who is making these?
    Note the Swas at the feet of the eagle is canted at a different angle also.

Thanks for your comparison pictures.

--dj--Joe

Note this example, which I have no doubts about, does not conform either.

Perhaps we can get a discussion going.

--dj--Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Austria annexation !  
    Attached Images Attached Images Austria annexation ! 

I'll post my example like the one that started this discussion.
    Any other examples to compare?

--dj--Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Austria annexation !   Austria annexation !  

I've posted a topic asking for help on my Austria annexation medal:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...-1938-a-16331/

Using your information, i think that mine is a good one (real).

Am i correct????

Thanks for the help.

Fabio

Question Re: Austria annexation !

Back to the top. Perhaps you'll get a reply and or we can get a discussion going on these medals?

--dj--Joe

There can't just be two of these out there.
    Anyone else got one? Anyone have thoughts as to where they originated?

--dj--Joe

Any thoughts?

?

It's curious that in the first photo of the opening post, the flag on the fake appears to be sporting a German cross, like those found on the side of a vehicle or aeroplane while the others in the thread have a swastika.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....