Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bandenkampf-abzeichen

Article about: As Ned stated,the pics are not in the best quality!But it is easy to say,that it is not a good one.There are only two known makers of the Bandenkampfabzeichen.This are the manufactures "

Default Re: Bandenkampf-abzeichen

As Ned stated,the pics are not in the best quality!But it is easy to say,that it is not a good one.There are only two known makers of the Bandenkampfabzeichen.This are the manufactures "Juncker" and "Steinhauer & Lück".

The only known maker who comes from the vets,are the badges from Juncker.The opinions about the badges from S&L are very different.Some collectors believe they were produced very late at the war and could not handled out to the soldiers.And the other group of collectors believe they were produced only after the war.S&L have for sure produced this badges after the war.They had also produced the "1957" Bandenkampfabzeichen.

And also Rudolf Souval from vienna had produced this badges after the war.Your posted badge it is not a Juncker and not a S&L.Also not a post war production from "Souval".

The best expert of Bandenkampfabzeichen is Thomas Benedixen.He live in the same town as you in Copenhagen....

I send you two pics of two different vaiants from Juncker.Both are original badges.

Regards
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bandenkampf-abzeichen   Bandenkampf-abzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampf-abzeichen
    P
    Many

Quote by big ned View Post
    I must agree with Ralph regarding the pin and hook catch, but I haven't seen that type of semi hollow reverse where the oakleaves can be seen as being deemed a repro before. Then again, I'm not that up on these, and may have missed that particular fake type. I know that they can be seen on the original 'Unknown Maker' type that are very similar, but again the photo's need addressing if you can.
    Do you believe in the unknown maker Ned?I know which type you mean.....but the badge from Sandsam is it not imo.

I agree Joachim, it does not fit the "Unknown Maker" example.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Do you believe in the unknown maker Ned?I know which type you mean.....but the badge from Sandsam is it not imo.
    Only going on what I've read about these Joachim! What is your opinion on the 'Unknown Maker' type? Whatever, I bow to your knowledge on these interesting, and controversial badges!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks for your help

I got it for several years ago and i have never thought that it was a repro...
    Several collectors here in Denmark have seen it and none have told me that it is a repro...
    But i can easely see the difference between Juncker and my example now...
    Now i learned something new...
    And that is good
    Thanks
    Sandsam
    Denmark

Quote by big ned View Post
    Only going on what I've read about these Joachim! What is your opinion on the 'Unknown Maker' type? Whatever, I bow to your knowledge on these interesting, and controversial badges!

Regards, Ned.
    I can only speak for me!There are often discussions in other international forums about the Bandenkampfabzeichen.And this discussions are often irritaded.The most important thing about badges with different opinions in the "collecting world" are for me,which badges comes from private with a sure vet provenance.

The only APB badges that i have had see from private,was the semi hollow Juncker type that i had shown here in the forum.It´s only my personal opinion.When i would be a collector which spend a lot´s of money for a APB,than i would only buy a sure produced war badge without questions.

As always guys,i wish for me my english would be better and i could go more in the details.Also after a few beers like yet.....

Quote by Sandsam View Post
    Thanks for your help

I got it for several years ago and i have never thought that it was a repro...
    Several collectors here in Denmark have seen it and none have told me that it is a repro...
    But i can easely see the difference between Juncker and my example now...
    Now i learned something new...
    And that is good
    Thanks
    We all are still learning.It´s not possible to know all.I also had a few copys of the Bandenkampfabzeichen.And not only of Bandenkampfabzeichen........

Guten Abend Kradmelder
    Bier ist immer gut
    Thanks for your words !!
    My english is not perfect too...
    Where i got it from involves another member at this forum...
    If I remember right !!
    I got it for many years ago....
    For sure there are discussions about these rare iteems...
    Rare is often : Fake !!
    But your information have learned me some new information, thanks !!
    We can allways learn !!!
    Have a nice evening !!
    Sandsam
    Denmark

Auch einen guten Abend Sandsam!Your german is fore sure better than my english!The forums are the best places to hear opinions and have discussions about our hobby.

Noch einmal, Kradmelder

Ich kann lesen, schreiben und sprechen Deutsch.
    Meine Großeltern waren Deutsche aus Flensburg...
    Und noch einmal:
    Vielen Dank für Ihre Informationen über "Bandenkampfabzeichen"
    Der Teufel steckt im Detail

Bis bald
    Sandsam
    Denmark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2