Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st type

Article about: hi. im interrested to this badge so its genuine for sure but more opinions are always good thank you

Default Bandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st type

hi. im interrested to this badge so its genuine for sure but more opinions are always good thank you

Bandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st typeBandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st typeBandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st typeBandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st typeBandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st typeBandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st typeBandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st typeBandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st typeBandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st type
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-15-2014 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st type
    P
    Many

Good typ 1 Bandenkampfabzeichen.

Joe

Agreed with Joe, a good I/III 'Thick' type badge according to the variations noted I believe. Don't forget to post it if you do decide to get it!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Cool badge! Would like to see more pics if you get it!

thank you guys for help i wrote to the dealer if he can give me some % off so im waiting for his answer....hope it will be ok because i have sold my whole collection to get this beauty

?

Hello,
    I agree with what the others have said-nice piece.

Jody

Heavy price! But the condition is very very good for an second pattern badge. Not often to see with all finish intact!

Till you get your new addition "bacilko30", let me post mine Typ1 badge. It is always a keeper for my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st type   Bandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st type  

It's a good one.

?

Great looking badge. Hope you get it. Here is a Freikorp badge that was in a collection I bought a few years ago. This one might have inspired the design of these badges.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st type   Bandenkampfabzeichen, Juncker, 1.st type  

Quote by kirby View Post
    Great looking badge. Hope you get it. Here is a Freikorp badge that was in a collection I bought a few years ago. This one might have inspired the design of these badges.
    That´s true, that this badge have inspired the design of the Bandenkampfabzeichen.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast