Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Bandenkampfabzeichen Juncker Typ 2.2

Article about: Hi guys, a few weeks ago,i could add this Bandenkampfabzeichen to my collection.I bought it from a german collector and he had it directly from the son of the vet.The vet was at a Polizei Ei

Default Bandenkampfabzeichen Juncker Typ 2.2

Hi guys,

a few weeks ago,i could add this Bandenkampfabzeichen to my collection.I bought it from a german collector and he had it directly from the son of the vet.The vet was at a Polizei Einheit.The badge is heavy worn and i think there was a try to denazifie at the swas.But the swas is still good to see.

It is a so called Typ 2.2 Bandenkampfabzeichen from Juncker.The typ 2 is the earlier typ (Typ 1 the later).The typ 2.2 is the earliest variant from Juncker.I wan't it show here in the forum,as a little reference.And i hope also,you like it to see!

Regards
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bandenkampfabzeichen Juncker Typ 2.2   Bandenkampfabzeichen Juncker Typ 2.2  

Bandenkampfabzeichen Juncker Typ 2.2   Bandenkampfabzeichen Juncker Typ 2.2  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampfabzeichen Juncker Typ 2.2
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Bandenkampfabzeichen Juncker Typ 2.2

Damaged through the de-nazification attempt or not it's still a superb badge and great to see the two types side by side.

Many thanks for posting them Joachim!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I concur with Adrian, I really like these badges ! I must make the effort to acquire a set of the 57er versions.
    Thanks for showing this rarely shown order.
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Quote by oradour View Post
    I must make the effort to acquire a set of the 57er versions.
    The 1957 versions must rate as the rarest '57 badges to find Steve! Good luck with your quest!

I must be honest, I didn't realise they were actually produced in the '57 version until recently due to the nature of the tasks performed by the people who wore them. I thought they were one of those badges prohibited after the war.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2 Very Tough badges to find! Great to see them both!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."