Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Beobachterabzeichen des Herstellers P. Meybauer

Article about: A recent acquisition, this is my new Beobachterabzeichen by Paul Meybauer. It is a lovely heavy early Tombak example... Bob

Default Beobachterabzeichen des Herstellers P. Meybauer

A recent acquisition, this is my new Beobachterabzeichen by Paul Meybauer. It is a lovely heavy early Tombak example...

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Beobachterabzeichen des Herstellers P. Meybauer   Beobachterabzeichen des Herstellers P. Meybauer  

Beobachterabzeichen des Herstellers P. Meybauer   Beobachterabzeichen des Herstellers P. Meybauer  

Beobachterabzeichen des Herstellers P. Meybauer   Beobachterabzeichen des Herstellers P. Meybauer  

Beobachterabzeichen des Herstellers P. Meybauer  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beobachterabzeichen des Herstellers P. Meybauer
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Lovely example Bob in great condition. Just the right amount of wear on the high points to let you know that this was up in the air!

These are beautifully designed awards!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks mate....

Cheers

Bob

MAP
    ?

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    Thanks mate....

Cheers

Bob
    Luft awards are the best designed of all TR awards IMHO. I completed my set at the beginning of the year (sans the Retired Pilot) and can't stop admiring them.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)