Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

"Best" Bandenkampfabzeichen

Article about: Thanks Adrian The snakes on the left badge are not pebbled. More like a linear/square scratching. Regards, Lars

Default Re: "Best" Bandenkampfabzeichen

Type two strongly resembles the juncker style pin in my opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Best" Bandenkampfabzeichen
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    There are no sure informations,which maker has the Bandenkampfabzeichen produced!The opinion today it is,that Juncker have produced the badge.The two semi hollow badges,that i have showed,are they two semi hollow variants they belongs to Juncker.Both badges was coming from the vets familys and for the type 1,i have also the Besitzzeugnis from the holder.

There are also a flat-back typ from Juncker (??) around.A few collectors believe,that this flatback typ was the earliest type from Juncker on the market.And than are coming also Steinhauer & Lück in the game.They have also produced a flatback variant and the Bandenkampfabzeichen in the 1957 style.

Many collectors believe,that Steinhauer & Lück have produced his APB at the end of the war.But there are no badges with vet provenance from S&L known.Also no photos from soldiers,where they wear a S&L badge.

I personaly,have seen around five Bandenkampfabzeichen groupings the last five years from privat vet familys.And all badges was the semi hollow type 1 or 2,that i have showed at the pic.
    Thanks again my friend When people are talking about "1957" style badges i assume it's de-nazified awards/badges etc produced post war?

Regards, Lars

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Thanks again my friend When people are talking about "1957" style badges i assume it's de-nazified awards/badges etc produced post war?

Regards, Lars
    Close, they are not de-nazified, but rather produced post 45' without the swastika yet still retaining the same design. A de-nazified badge/metal would be a metal produced during the nazi regime but have had the swaskita either scratched, broken, etc. off.

?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Close, they are not de-nazified, but rather produced post 45' without the swastika yet still retaining the same design. A de-nazified badge/metal would be a metal produced during the nazi regime but have had the swaskita either scratched, broken, etc. off.
    Yes i know this I just meant without the Swastika.

Regards, Lars

Yes i know this I just meant without the Swastika.

Regards, Lars
    Sorry friend, though you were asking a question

?

Yes no problem. What meant was that items produced post May 1945 was sort of "de-nazified" in the sense that they were produced without the Swastika Sorry about the confusion.

Regards, Lars

Youthcollector1: Thanks for posting that concise, clearly stated explanation of the difference between "57er" and "denazified" badges/medals. Dwight

Quote by drmessimer View Post
    Youthcollector1: Thanks for posting that concise, clearly stated explanation of the difference between "57er" and "denazified" badges/medals. Dwight
    Thank you for the thank you sir.

Regards, Lars
    Yes,post war badges without the swas for the vets.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Type two strongly resembles the juncker style pin in my opinion.
    Both set-up styles (typ 1 and 2) can be found on other badges from Juncker.The set-up from typ 2,can be found for example on the numbered Panzerkampfabzeichen.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast