Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Blood Order / Medal Collection

Article about: Hello, My dad was given these by a friend years back and when my dad passed away I got them. I just recently starting researching the history and found it quite interesting. I have found dif

Default Re: Blood Order / Medal Collection

Sorry, but I think the Mother's Cross is bad too? But let's see what others say about it? My concerns are the width of the white border and the reverse.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Blood Order / Medal Collection
    P
    Many

Ade, I'm with you on this one, don't like it, compared it to one of mine and they don't match, and that's allowing for manufacturing anomalies

?

The writing on the back of the Mothers cross should be engraved in to the back of the cross. From your pic's it looks like they stick out.
    Sorry

LieDetector
    ?

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Ade, I'm with you on this one, don't like it, compared it to one of mine and they don't match, and that's allowing for manufacturing anomalies
    Just a curious onlooker, but do you happen to have a photo of your Mother's Cross that shows the line comparisons? Also, I'm hardly anything of a collector. More like a wishful wannabe, there are so many areas and each one of them is so deep and complex it's a maze trying to get everything figured out. Then, when you've finally got all the RZM markings and models and serial this and that, there's the fakes you have to contend with... I shall digress, bottom line is that even I had red lights flashing when I saw the picture, but oh well, it's a rather common thing.

-Justin

ok, here is a miniature Mothers Cross. Look at the detail on this, and its only about 3/4 of an inch. look at the engraving

sorry can't upload at the moment. Ive exceeded my quota

Here they are
    thanks Dimas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blood Order / Medal Collection   Blood Order / Medal Collection  

I think it's bad too. My Mothers Cross has sharper points to the areas marked on pic and the blue section of enamel at the marked area is thicker that the white enamel on either side of it, which is not the case with this cross. The gaps between the words around swastika are also slightly out. If the writing on the rear is indeed raised then there can be no doubt. Regards Thomas
    Attached Images Attached Images Blood Order / Medal Collection 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2