Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can't find german WWII medals on EBAY

Article about: Hi guys, I' ve been looking for ways to expand my German WWII medal collection, since I live in central america it's hard to comeby with some of these precious historical artifacts. I have h

Default Can't find german WWII medals on EBAY

Hi guys, I' ve been looking for ways to expand my German WWII medal collection, since I live in central america it's hard to comeby with some of these precious historical artifacts. I have had my share of luck, finding some in the most unexpected places but right now I was thinking of going online. Recently I made an EBAY account and even though I found some extraordinary WWI stuff, It seems hard to comeby any WWII medals. I imagine some of you have bought on EBAY before and I was hoping if you could tell if they have any special anti-swastika policy or it's just that WWII german militaria is more sought after than WWI. I appreciate you help and advise.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can't find german WWII medals on EBAY
    P
    Many

eBay doesn't like the Swaz, even sometimes if it's covered. Anyway, on the whole you'll only find fake "originals" or repro's usually listed as such. There are plenty of decent dealers websites out there. They're more expensive than if you look in the E-stands of forums like this. Have you looked here? Stewy

Forget ebay for awards - it is a mine field filled with junk. There are some here on classifieds. Take a look at some dealer sites and run them by us here before purchasing. NH

Yes I have, I have found some nice items but the best tend to be bought quickly lol. And of course, since I began collecting you guys have been my go to experts . Thanks Stewy and Neil.