Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Collecting goals for 2011.

Article about: Any Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's I am missing... ;-)

Default Re: Collecting goals for 2011.

My goal is to get a hold of a German Crusher/Peaked cap, this was the first thing i wanted to get in my collection, now 5 years in, i have still not gotten it. And perhaps finish off 2 American and 1 Norwegian Uniform. And start on a Luftwaffe Pilot uniform.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collecting goals for 2011.
    P
    Many

?

My goal, if my loving wife (in case she somehow manages to read this) permits, is to obtain a Wuerttemberg M15 Pickelhaube, a minty WWI US Army officers visor cap, a decent Luft or Heer visor cap and a nice complete fixed bail MI helmet with early liner.

I feel like I'm sitting on Santa's lap telling him what I want for Christmas!

my gole this year is to find a payable algemeine ss visor in any condition (best not mint as i like the used and a bit damaged ones more)

?

My plan is: Juncker Lazy 2 Ritterkreuz, NS Wiedmann IAB(on the way), Cupal Silver Assmann PAB(on the way), NS Juncker PAB, tombak B.H. Mayer GAB, bomber and dayfighter clasps, NS J3 ROAG(come next week I hope), some EKII: most wanted are 6 and 21.

My goal is simple: one single decal luftwaffe M42 helmet. I want it to be made by NS. You would be surprised how hard it has been for me to get one. haha

?

A wide ranging and varied list of items!
    As for me, I would like to get a few more LDO marked EK2s, finish the EK2 variants, try and finish of the Mutterkreuz collection, continue with my Minensuchkreigsabzeichen and go back to my Imperial EK2s. I'm not sure I'll be able to complete any of the above during this year but I'll give it a damn good go!
    Hopefully we can help each other out and maybe some of our collecting goals will be realised!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

My goals are
    MM WWII EK2's, wwii German (Any) IAB, m1 US helmet, German Infantry or panzer tunic, M1 Grand. Maybe m40 Heer Helmet or Luger or Walther p38
    All original

?

I hope to get the missing L/18 for my LDO collection. Besides that I would like to add some variants and PKZ EK2's to my collection. And maybe a few more cased ones.

?

I got my eyes on a SD M35 KM, to got with my Heer M35 SD and Luft M40 SD.

Also hoping to complete my WW2 Australian uniform, made up to look like the uniform my Wifes Grandfather wore. I have all the bits and bobs, just got to sew up the jacket!!! All thanks to a fellow forum member!!

Also would like a nice Hitler Youth Knife.....dont know why, just like them!!

My goal is a nice SS dagger with chain,a nice Kreigsmarine dagger with hangers,a 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger.and 12 maids a dancing.My mom always said I was greedy.CHEERS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast