Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Combat awards - starter set

Article about: by Woolgar Thank you Fischer, very informative If they are as addictive as EK's then I have a problem Nick I think you have a problem Nick! Ralph.

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Thank you Fischer, very informative

If they are as addictive as EK's then I have a problem

Nick
    I think you have a problem Nick!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Combat awards - starter set
    P
    Many

I think you are right Ralph !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I am adding my latest pick up to this thread so I can watch my combat award collection develop over the years

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Combat awards - starter set   Combat awards - starter set  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thats a beauty Nick! I always think the eagles eyes look like he's hungover with this manufacturer.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Thats a beauty Nick! I always think the eagles eyes look like he's hungover with this manufacturer.
    You and your alcohol, Glenn. Next thing we'll know you'll be calling this the "drunk bird" variant, lol.
    Nice addition, Nick. The condition is absolutely perfect, and one I wouldn't mind having in my collection. Just don't forget about the Ek's and ss items.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    You and your alcohol, Glenn. Next thing we'll know you'll be calling this the "drunk bird" variant, lol.
    Nice addition, Nick. The condition is absolutely perfect, and one I wouldn't mind having in my collection. Just don't forget about the Ek's and ss items.
    Oh no I could never forget them !

Nick

Congratulation Nick it's a beauty.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3