Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Comparison question on two "Die Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938"

Article about: These two medal's ribbons are different in size and I am wondering why? The one without the Prague Castle bar is narrower and appears faded more (or was it initially a lighter color?) and I'

Question Comparison question on two "Die Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938"

These two medal's ribbons are different in size and I am wondering why?
    The one without the Prague Castle bar is narrower and appears faded more (or was it initially a lighter color?) and I'm unsure if it's due to it being issued earlier or a different maker? Both are unmarked but the one with the bar is in a maker's marked case.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Comparison question on two "Die Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938"
    P
    Many

Ribbons on medals can be different lengths and different shades of colour. The West Wall medal comes to mind with different shades of colour on thee ribbon.

Exclamation The next clue??

I have a friend with this original medal ribbon set. Look at the Czech Annex medal ribbon, it's two different colors. Was the first medal originally a more orange color then later issued in red?

mine has the same ribbon , I suppose it's for the castle bar

Dan