Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Condor legion tank badge

Article about: Currently on ebay UNIQUE Condor Legion tank badge in GOLD, first issue (Spanish jewellers piece) | eBay What do you think of the attached, not that i can afford it

kc1
    ?

Default Condor legion tank badge

Currently on ebay UNIQUE Condor Legion tank badge in GOLD, first issue (Spanish jewellers piece) | eBay

What do you think of the attached, not that i can afford itCondor legion tank badgeCondor legion tank badgeCondor legion tank badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Condor legion tank badge
    P
    Many

?

I know nothing about German Badges, however I will say this, if that is the best quality of Jewellery you can get in Spain, then I would buy nothing there.

Just my thoughts

Dean

It's an unfinished planchette that I've seen for sale before several years ago. I know there's a great thread about this on WAF where our KM buff Norm F has a lot of great input regarding this exact piece, but I can't find the thread at the moment. I think he indicated it was an unfinished post war LCTB produced by Steinhauer & Luck in the mid to late 60's. I'm pretty certain the die was not pre 1945, but other than that it is NOT a fake per se, rather an unusual little doo dad, but certainly not worth anywhere near $4,500 in my opinion. Still that's half as much as was being asked for it way back when I last saw it!

Hopefully Norm will see this and give the full story on it as I may be a bit off due to the vagaries of time and consumption of vast amounts of prescription opiates since then.....

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Here is the link that Ned mentions:
    Condor Legion tank badge in GOLD - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

I stopped reading about it after the second page. It is just a 'stinker' in my opinion and not worth anything.

All the best
    Doug

Quote by Saladin View Post
    Here is the link that Ned mentions:
    Condor Legion tank badge in GOLD - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

I stopped reading about it after the second page. It is just a 'stinker' in my opinion and not worth anything.

All the best
    Doug
    That's the badger!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.