Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DAK AFRIKA Deutsch-Italienische SINGLE MOUNT WITH ITALIAN INSIGNIA ON THE RIBBON

Article about: Hello what are your thoughts on this medal I could not find another example to compare it to are these rare when they are a single mount if original what would be the value thank you for you

?

Default DAK AFRIKA Deutsch-Italienische SINGLE MOUNT WITH ITALIAN INSIGNIA ON THE RIBBON

Hello
    what are your thoughts on this medal I could not find another example to compare it to
    are these rare when they are a single mount

if original what would be the value

thank you for your time and help
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAK AFRIKA Deutsch-Italienische SINGLE MOUNT WITH ITALIAN INSIGNIA ON THE RIBBON   DAK AFRIKA Deutsch-Italienische SINGLE MOUNT WITH ITALIAN INSIGNIA ON THE RIBBON  

DAK AFRIKA Deutsch-Italienische SINGLE MOUNT WITH ITALIAN INSIGNIA ON THE RIBBON   DAK AFRIKA Deutsch-Italienische SINGLE MOUNT WITH ITALIAN INSIGNIA ON THE RIBBON  

DAK AFRIKA Deutsch-Italienische SINGLE MOUNT WITH ITALIAN INSIGNIA ON THE RIBBON   DAK AFRIKA Deutsch-Italienische SINGLE MOUNT WITH ITALIAN INSIGNIA ON THE RIBBON  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAK AFRIKA Deutsch-Italienische SINGLE MOUNT WITH ITALIAN INSIGNIA ON THE RIBBON
    P
    Many

I have not seen that sword and wreath before

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nice medal and an attractive mount with the added ITALIA clasp.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

a very nice set.

?

Hello
    thank you all for the comments
    much appreciated
    Tony

?

The wreath and gladio is a R.S.I. collar device. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Hi Rich
    thanks for the info on the Italian Insignia was curious about it
    thank you
    Tony