Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Denazified 25 year service medal (Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen) & gun powder tin

Article about: very interesting items you found ! thanks for sharing them...!

Default Denazified 25 year service medal (Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen) & gun powder tin

Got these two wonderful items today, the gun powder tin is portuguese from 1940 its sealed, and still has its original content, lets hope that it doesnt explode
    Its too bad about the service medal, these are beautiful and its a crime to destroy historical items like these.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Denazified 25 year service medal (Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen) & gun powder tin   Denazified 25 year service medal (Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen) & gun powder tin  

Denazified 25 year service medal (Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen) & gun powder tin  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Denazified 25 year service medal (Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen) & gun powder tin
    P
    Many

Default re: Denazified 25 year service medal (Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen) & gun powder tin

yhe gun powder tin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Denazified 25 year service medal (Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen) & gun powder tin  

Default re: Denazified 25 year service medal (Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen) & gun powder tin

more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Denazified 25 year service medal (Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen) & gun powder tin   Denazified 25 year service medal (Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen) & gun powder tin  

Denazified 25 year service medal (Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen) & gun powder tin   Denazified 25 year service medal (Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen) & gun powder tin  

The two sisters together.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Denazified 25 year service medal (Treuedienst-Ehrenzeichen) & gun powder tin  
    Last edited by António Fragoeiro; 05-05-2011 at 09:20 PM.

KSH
    ?

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Got these two wonderful items today, the gun powder tin is portuguese from 1940 its sealed, and still has its original content, lets hope that it doesnt explode
    Its too bad about the service medal, these are beautiful and its a crime to destroy historical items like these.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Yes it's a shame regarding the service medal. The person who did it didn't see it the way we do, as a relic of the past, but saw it probably rather as a contemporary piece of metal without historical value that had a hated swastika on it. It is posterity that has to 'pay' for such acts alas.

I like the gun powder tin very much. I wish I could read more portuguese, but at least I understand Pólvoras e explosivos

- Kenneth
    Last edited by KSH; 05-06-2011 at 08:24 AM.

?

I've never seen a de-nazified service medal before. Was the swastika part a seperate piece?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I've never seen a de-nazified service medal before. Was the swastika part a seperate piece?
    That's what I thought Adrian. I'm pretty sure this is a one piece medal. It actually looks like they glued something over the swas.

Me also, its a one peice medal, they managed to cut somehow.

?

I wonder if you can post a pic of the edge of the central area? Have they skimmed the swastika off with a grinder or similar?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I wonder if you can post a pic of the edge of the central area? Have they skimmed the swastika off with a grinder or similar?
    Of course Adrian, tomorow ill post it.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast