Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Determination of authenticity Verdienstorden vom Deutschen Adler

Article about: Good afternoon! I want to expose for discussion and to listen to your authoritative opinion on authenticity of Verdienstorden vom Deutschen Adler Your opinion is very important for me

?

Default Determination of authenticity Verdienstorden vom Deutschen Adler

Good afternoon! I want to expose for discussion and to listen to your authoritative opinion on authenticity of Verdienstorden vom Deutschen Adler

Determination of authenticity Verdienstorden vom Deutschen AdlerDetermination of authenticity Verdienstorden vom Deutschen AdlerDetermination of authenticity Verdienstorden vom Deutschen AdlerDetermination of authenticity Verdienstorden vom Deutschen AdlerDetermination of authenticity Verdienstorden vom Deutschen AdlerDetermination of authenticity Verdienstorden vom Deutschen AdlerDetermination of authenticity Verdienstorden vom Deutschen AdlerDetermination of authenticity Verdienstorden vom Deutschen AdlerDetermination of authenticity Verdienstorden vom Deutschen AdlerDetermination of authenticity Verdienstorden vom Deutschen AdlerDetermination of authenticity Verdienstorden vom Deutschen Adler

Your opinion is very important for me
    Last edited by Janus; 05-26-2015 at 07:34 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Determination of authenticity Verdienstorden vom Deutschen Adler
    P
    Many

Take a careful look at this thread from the forum archive, it should help you to quickly identify if your example is good or not. A Godet & Co. (21) example is on the first page.

Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.

Then please post what your opinions are, thanks!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Take a careful look at this thread from the forum archive, it should help you to quickly identify if your example is good or not. A Godet & Co. (21) example is on the first page.

Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.

Then please post what your opinions are, thanks!

Regards, Ned.

I would like to hear more accurately yes, if there is no that that not so...

Quote by Janus View Post
    Come on, can you honestly say that you see no differences between your example and the one on the thread to which Ned posted a link?

More specifically, do you honestly think that they are of equal quality?

I am afraid it is copy,probably 70s period Shaun Weske comes to mind.

Quote by Janus View Post
    One question Janus. Are you a collector or dealer of these items you've posted so far???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    One question Janus. Are you a collector or dealer of these items you've posted so far???
    I am the beginning collector, and against it at me there are a lot of questions...

we all make mistakes at first Janus.

Hi Janus, when you start out collecting (especially high end stuff) it pays to do a bit of research prior to purchasing items. Just thought I'd mention it. Stewy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast