Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.

Article about: by Glenn66 Some days it is very like the WAF here... Heaven forbid. Let us always remember: Without eternal vigilance, it can happen here!

Default Re: Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Some days it is very like the WAF here...
    Heaven forbid. Let us always remember: Without eternal vigilance, it can happen here!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.
    P
    Many

Bloody hell Adrian you can type fast.

There are differences in each of the versions of the order of the Eagle. For example, in cases of this order, there are differences as they have occurred during a period or another. Look at what I say, taking as an example the case of a first class order of the German Eagle:

?

Jesús,

Does the wording inside the cases follow the same format for each class of award for each period of time?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

There are small differences........

in the third class of the order of the German Eagle...

In the period 1937-1939 "order vom Deutschen Adler Verdienstkreuz 3." Stufe"

In the period 1939-1943 "Verdienstkreuz III Stufe des ordens vom Deutschen Adler"

In the period 1943-1945 "Deutscher Adlerorden V. Klasse"

It must also add that the second-class badge shows the same inner Legend boxes from 1939-1943 and in the period 1943-1945 and though, according to pass ordinances to be the fourth category of the order of the German Eagle, their boxes continue to show the legend "Verdienstkreus II Stufe des Ordens vom Deutschen Adler".

Order with star shows the legend "order vom Deutschen Adler Verdienstkreuz mit Stern" and in the period 1943-1945 shows "Stern des Deutschen Adlerordens"

The Great cross shows the legend "Grosskreuz des Ordens vom Deutschen Adler"

The medals have the same legend, but from 1943 already are not delivered boxed, but on paper with the legend "Deutsche Verdienstmedaille". In the period 1939-1943 with characters in Gothic letter and subsequently, in 1943-1945 with Latin letter characters

Gotic characters

Latin characters

Hi Jesus .
    am i right in saying that the cases for the 1st class from 37-43 changed size for the 43-45
    This was down to the 37-43 orderr being a neck worn cross and the 43-45 order being a 8 pointed brest star ,a sash with a 50mm cross frosted silver suspended from the sash.
    Regards Pete

Quote by petesav View Post
    Hi Jesus .
    am i right in saying that the cases for the 1st class from 37-43 changed size for the 43-45
    This was down to the 37-43 orderr being a neck worn cross and the 43-45 order being a 8 pointed brest star ,a sash with a 50mm cross frosted silver suspended from the sash.
    Regards Pete
    The 1st Class of 1943-1945 It consisted of an 8-pointed and star 80 mm between extremes, to be carried on the left side of the dress and was complemented with a cross of Malta 60 mm that was suspended by a ring at the lower end of a band of Red 100 mm of width that was cross chest from right to left.

Perhaps this image help but understand the grades of the order of the German Eagle:

1937-1943:

1943-1945:

I leave guys... I'm going to dinner

?

Quote by mariscal rommel View Post
    I leave guys... I'm going to dinner
    I think you deserve it......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Dont blame you ,send me an email with your new goodies will be nice to have a good old chat again
    As always your friend Pete

[hello Gents .
    Here is a copy of the 2nd or 4th class Eagle order Without swords.There will be 2 orginals to follow in the next few days.
    As these originals will be shown please note on this one several points.
    The hinge ,pin ,catch ,The uneven swastickers and the eagle head.The back of the head sticks out at the top,the legs look like he is wearing Christmass trees.
    Un-like any GODET piece you will see.
    Also the piece is marked ( 800 ) Now we were there on the last piece with that but not this case.Language barrier crossed.These were never marked 800 on the pin.on any of the 3 diffrent stages of this award.
    Also please note the very vaulted shape[ of this award.Far greater than an original.
    There is a little Enamel dammage and in the hand the enamel does look duller than an original.
    Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.Deutscher Adlerorden mit Stern und Schwerten.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast