Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold

Article about: Hi guys, I saw this DKG. Don't know much about these so may I please have some advice and authentification please? Thanks

?

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Gold

Hi guys, I saw this DKG. Don't know much about these so may I please have some advice and authentification please?

Thanks

Deutsches Kreuz in GoldDeutsches Kreuz in GoldDeutsches Kreuz in GoldDeutsches Kreuz in GoldDeutsches Kreuz in GoldDeutsches Kreuz in GoldDeutsches Kreuz in GoldDeutsches Kreuz in Gold

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold
    P
    Many

It's a 100% fake trying to be a Deschler. Case is crap too. How much is being asked for it???

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Sorry, I have to agree with Ned. Rivets are wrong, along with the hardware. Case is way off too. Stewy

Hi, I must agree with the others, from first glance at first pic, somethings not right, was my first instinct. You know how you get that "feeling" Upon further inspection, its just all wrong. The originals of these are of the most superb, highest of quality. Really an incredible award of intricate beauty, not just as German awards go, but through all of history of military awards. Keep looking for a good one Krisse, when you get one, you will just love it!

?

Thanks for the input guys. Appreciated.

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Thanks for the input guys. Appreciated.
    Can I ask you again what price was being asked for this set???

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.