Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold by Deschler?

Article about: I have this DRK Gold marked 1 for Deschler if memory serves me correct. What do you guys think?

You really need to post your prospective purchases here for opinions before you buy mate. Without wishing to being rude (for a change...), you've clearly spent thousands on high end fakes from what's been posted here since you joined. At the end of the day, folks are here to help fellow collectors as well as show their own collections, you'd do well to take advantage of that and of the vast amounts of information on whatever it may be your looking at buying via the 'Search' facility.

But when all is said and done, it's really up to you old bean.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold by Deschler?
    P
    Many

?

Some good advice here for really.. Because we do get excitied when we see an award that we have been after for a while...So you just need that 48 hours of soak off time..1 to find out that is real & the 2nd to find if you can cover the mortgage that month...Also it is worth buying a good book or too on these awards as they are so bloody exspensive!!!! Cheers Terry.

Quote by humble collector View Post
    No unfortunately I will not be able to get my money back. I bought it roughly a month ago. I can post the Zimmerman this evening. Its good though I had it checked out 2 yrs ago when purchased.
    Just a thought HC,

If you're going to post some pic's of the Zimmermann cross, remember to keep them close up, tight and focussed. Please try and get a couple of really close shots of the date and the 11 o'clock flaw that's on the black rays, these are really needed for a positive I.D.

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Ned, I really appreciate you taking the time to look at the cross. I kinda thought you were a bit gruff at first, but you really do have a good heart and interest in the hobby. These are the best photos I can get I am home too late to get good sunlight photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz in Gold by Deschler?   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold by Deschler?  

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold by Deschler?   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold by Deschler?  

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold by Deschler?  

BTW Ned you saved me from making another mistake from this fellow he was trying to sell me a DRK silver
    grade that is not right either. He is upset about me cancelling the deal. I armed myself with the info you gave me, and he asked me were I got the info from? I dropped your name, if you don't mind, he was rather nasty in a derogatory way. I will have to scratch him off my Christmas card list!

Hey, I get no pleasure from seeing guys getting ripped off on this forum, I know what a crushing blow it can be to find out that something's a pile of expensive yet worthless crap. Luckily it doesn't happen so much these days, but I go to the lengths required to try and make sure that all's well before I commit to buy, and that's something you need to embrace a bit more HC!

Anyway, back to the Zimmermann 'light' 20 you've just posted. Although the pic's aren't the best, I can see enough to say with certainty that it's a good one, which no doubt comes as a relief to both of us.

Don't forget, post before you buy, and you should come out a winner......Most times.

Regards, Ned.

Quote by humble collector View Post
    BTW Ned you saved me from making another mistake from this fellow he was trying to sell me a DRK silver
    grade that is not right either. He is upset about me cancelling the deal. I armed myself with the info you gave me, and he asked me were I got the info from? I dropped your name, if you don't mind, he was rather nasty in a derogatory way. I will have to scratch him off my Christmas card list!
    Tell him to come on here and say it. He's a thieving scumbag with no moral compass, and I sh!t people like him everyday, so let him pick the peanuts outta that. Twat.

Thank you my friend. I have posted some lemons, but I also have posted some decent stuff.

He can be a nasty person if things do not go his way. I have sent back some other items in the past, and he
    has turned a 180 on me in a quick second! This was the last straw with him. It appears 50/50 on items procured from him " roulette odds"

The Zimmerman appears to be authentic.

William Kramer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast