Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold / German Cross in Gold

Article about: Thanks for the info everyone; I think I might take out a classified ad here within the next few days. Any opinions on what a fair asking price might be? Thanks again!

Default Re: Deutsches Kreuz in Gold / German Cross in Gold

Thanks for the info everyone; I think I might take out a classified ad here within the next few days. Any opinions on what a fair asking price might be? Thanks again!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold / German Cross in Gold
    P
    Many

Hi, I cannot open any of the pictures and I would be interested in your cross.
    Thanks.

Here you go Ludo,

https://www.warrelics.eu/classifieds...rked-134/cat/9

Welcome to the forum!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by ludovit1 View Post
    Hi, I cannot open any of the pictures and I would be interested in your cross.
    Thanks.
    Hi Ludo,

The pictures were accidentally deleted from my profile when I was creating a classified ad for the DKiG, but Ned has been kind enough to provide a link to the classified ad that contains all of the pictures that were here and the info on the Cross. Thank you for your interest, and thanks for providing the link Ned!

Best,
    Derrick

?

I've uploaded the pics to the opening post for future reference.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by GKeepaDA View Post
    Hi Ludo,

The pictures were accidentally deleted from my profile when I was creating a classified ad for the Deutsche Kreuz in Gold, but Ned has been kind enough to provide a link to the classified ad that contains all of the pictures that were here and the info on the Cross. Thank you for your interest, and thanks for providing the link Ned!

Best,
    Derrick
    Hi, I got some info for your cross... Before I purchase anything I send the pictures to a gentleman who seems to know a lot about these. This is what he said - "they fake that one good"; so I take it that it's a very good replica. Sorry.

Hi, I got some info for your cross... Before I purchase anything I send the pictures to a gentleman who seems to know a lot about these. This is what he said - "they fake that one good"; so I take it that it's a very good replica. Sorry.
    I think your 'friend' needs to think again, there is nothing that suggests that this cross is a reproduction. I am sitting here right now with my Klein (134) Deutsche Kreuz in Gold in hand, it is classed as near mint, and I can assure you that there are no significant differences whatsoever. You are wrong old pal.

Regards, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz in Gold / German Cross in Gold   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold / German Cross in Gold  

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold / German Cross in Gold   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold / German Cross in Gold  

Attached Images Attached Images Deutsches Kreuz in Gold / German Cross in Gold 
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

You're saying the cross in the opening thread is a fake based upon the statement of a gentleman who 'seems' to know a lot about these?

May I suggest your gentleman doesn't really 'seem' to know too much about these?

Have you done any research yourself and come to any conclusions?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I don't know much about them, that's why I use him. He sells badges as well and saved me once already from buying "originals". I talked to a guy selling them before purchasing he claimed them original, they looked original, just perfect. I sent the pics to this guy and he said because of this, this and this they are fakes. When I told the guy selling them, then he said, well because they were made in Europe, even if it was after the war, they used the original dyes, he still felt they were original, plus he invested a lot of money in them... Would you still buy it???

?

Ned that is a lovely cross..I would love an orginial but £1700 is a stack load of money!!! maybe I will win the lottery...cheers Terry.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast