Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold Hersteller 20

Article about: Hello Community what Do you think about this item? we know the owner and the document from 27.10.1944 exists also. Is this item original, a second item bought for second uniform or a copy wh

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Gold Hersteller 20

Hello Community

what Do you think about this item?

we know the owner and the document from 27.10.1944 exists also.

Is this item original, a second item bought for second uniform or a copy when someone changed it last 60 years?

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold Hersteller 20Deutsches Kreuz in Gold Hersteller 20Deutsches Kreuz in Gold Hersteller 20Deutsches Kreuz in Gold Hersteller 20Deutsches Kreuz in Gold Hersteller 20Deutsches Kreuz in Gold Hersteller 20Deutsches Kreuz in Gold Hersteller 20

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold Hersteller 20
    P
    Many

That is not a Zimmermann cross. Nor for that matter any other genuine one either, it's a poor fake.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Then somebody has changed it last 60 years from family....

What worth is an original "Verleihungsurkunde" for Deutsches Kreuz in Gold from 1944? It´s 100% original - was in Safe since 1946

Regards

I think i'd be trusting Ned!....

The certificate depending on type (preliminary or final decorative type), condition, recipient and who signed it, including if it's an original signature or a facsimilie can/will all affect the price. Bottom end 250 Euro's up to 1000+ Euro's depending in my opinion.

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Second Signed with ink
    "Keitel"?

Both are preliminary Heer award documents, the first is a 3rd version type copy in my opinion as i've never seen one that looks that fuzzy, especially the Keitel signature.

The second one appears to me a genuine 4th version that was used from late 1943 until the end of the war. The Keitel signature is a facsimilie stamp. As far as value goes I wouldn't like to say, but it's not near the higher range i'm afraid.