Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold for review,....

Article about: Pretty new when it comes to this piece. I do not like that it is not marked (maybe a faint "1"? too hard to tell) and the pin and catch to me seems the wrong style (too thin, coke

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Gold for review,....

Pretty new when it comes to this piece. I do not like that it is not marked (maybe a faint "1"? too hard to tell) and the pin and catch to me seems the wrong style (too thin, coke bottle style and the catch looks to big and the wrong style when compared to all other pieces). Early repo? If so, who made it?

Thanks for your input!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz in Gold for review,....   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold for review,....  

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold for review,....   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold for review,....  

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold for review,....   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold for review,....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold for review,....
    P
    Many

I would suggest by the type of catch and rivets, that this is a post war Steinhauer & Luck.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I would suggest by the type of catch and rivets, that this is a post war Steinhauer & Luck.
    Post war Souval with typical flat catch, it does have an S&L pin.

Regards

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Post war Souval with S&L pin.

Regards
    I stand corrected!
    I always get these two mixed up.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Excellent, that is what it felt like to me....but I am new to this market, so I appreciate the assistance (both of you!). What is the copy worth by chance? Next to nothing I bet? It would be a sharp "place holder" on a uniform until a real one can be acquired.

?

I think if it is a good copy & with a case..probably a 100 pounds max.. no case less money..But remember you are buying something that isn't worth a lot..A good stocking feeling or if you can't afford the real thing this will have to do. Cheers Terry.

a nice souval copy.

For some ( wash my mouth out ) even post war Souval badges are collectable!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Post war Souval badges were the reason I dropped out of this field in the 80's.
    It will make a great gap filler.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

As gap fillers go I would pass. Besides, the below gap filler is cheaper and equally as original as a Souval piece.

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold for review,....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast