Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deutsches Kreuz im Gold Cloth version

Article about: Hi Guys, this is my second attempt to buy one of these type of Badges. I think it s a good one, but would like to get your views, Nest Regards, Juan

Default Deutsches Kreuz im Gold Cloth version

Hi Guys, this is my second attempt to buy one of these type of Badges. I think it s a good one, but would like to get your views, Best Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz im Gold Cloth version   Deutsches Kreuz im Gold Cloth version  

Last edited by jamoros; 11-28-2015 at 04:52 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz im Gold Cloth version
    P
    Many

A very nice original piece...

Thanks mate, does not get cheap as you can imagine

Hi, these awards, both the cloth and metal versions, are sure great examples of the beautiful workmanship of the TR. Nice!

Hi Juan, I don't know how much you're paying (please don't post how much). But you do see decent examples turn up for sale quite a bit, if you know where to look. This one looks a good one, congrats. Stewy

Hi Juan,

That's a gorgeous one looker type 1 Heer cloth DKiG by Hermann Schmuck & Cie (unfortunate surname...) and as such I would imagine it's not a particularly cheap example. Still, always buy the best you can regardless is my advice.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks guys, I appreciate a lot your comments and it looks as I will finally buy it. Was not planning to buy more this year, but I do not want to let this one go, would be a schmuck if I did. Have booked it. Ned I fully agree with you, it s better to pay a Premium and get a quality ítem, it definetely pays off, Best Regards, Juan

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Thanks guys, I appreciate a lot your comments and it looks as I will finally buy it. Was not planning to buy more this year, but I do not want to let this one go, would be a schmuck if I did. Have booked it. Ned I fully agree with you, it s better to pay a Premium and get a quality ítem, it definetely pays off, Best Regards, Juan
    You know it makes sense.......
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Indeed Ned. This has been the perfect way to end my 2015 collecting campaign. This one I will place it under the Christmas tree, just to see my girlfriend s reaction when I open it

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Indeed Ned. This has been the perfect way to end my 2015 collecting campaign. This one I will place it under the Christmas tree, just to see my girlfriend s reaction when I open it
    No, No! It's a star, put it on TOP of the tree.....!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast