Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deutsches Kreuz in Silber

Article about: Hello guys can anybody I.D this cross Ive never seen 1 before! Just wondering what it is? & how much on the market? Thanks for your time Terry.

?

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Silber

Hello guys can anybody I.D this cross Ive never seen 1 before! Just wondering what it is? & how much on the market? Thanks for your time Terry.Deutsches Kreuz in Silber

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Silber
    P
    Many

Default re: Deutsches Kreuz in Silber

Hello Terry,
    I am not familiar with this but, I have my doubts.
    Wait for others to chime in.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

cheers rbminis Im not even sure what it is? thanks Terry

1957 pattern German Cross in Silver
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Cheers Adrian I didnt have a clue with that 1, Ive heard of the Silver cross but I couldnt work where the cross had gone!!!lol... thanks does it look the real deal? cheers Terry.

Hi Terry, possibly ok. But bear in mind these things are still being made to feed the collectors market.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default Re: Deutsches Kreuz in Silber

Thanks Ade always good to get sound advice...I did see it on ebay & got quite excited but as the old saying goes!! if it is too good to be true............ cheers Terry.

?

Any pics of the back?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Adrian here they are I think? thanks for your help Terry.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz in Silber   Deutsches Kreuz in Silber  

Deutsches Kreuz in Silber   Deutsches Kreuz in Silber  

Gents....these are now being faked ! St u L stopped making them back in the late 1980's....the late model versions by St u L are considered collectors versions, it is better to save your money and buy an early to mid production piece, these versions can be identified by the quality of finish....enamel red ring as opposed to painted on later versions, solid hinge block as opposed to open hinge block etc.... the one shown, is a fake one offered from a range now made in China ! these are usually available on E-Bay by in particular, a Canadian source....avoid, only very early ones will be made using some left over wartime parts, such as pins and hinge blocks, they may have wartime mm's. A mid production 1960's one can be obtained for around the same money as these "fakes"...heres my "Gold" cross bought on E-Bay last year for £92, mid production.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images Deutsches Kreuz in Silber  Deutsches Kreuz in Silber  Deutsches Kreuz in Silber 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast