Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 1. Klasse and 2. Klasse ribbon bar

Article about: Hi guys. Forgive me if this is an obvious fake; I'm very bad at awards. Someone has offered this for \\$225, which seems like it might be a good price, but I'm not sure if it's real. Is it pos

?

Default Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 1. Klasse and 2. Klasse ribbon bar

Hi guys. Forgive me if this is an obvious fake; I'm very bad at awards. Someone has offered this for $225, which seems like it might be a good price, but I'm not sure if it's real. Is it possible to tell from these photos?

Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 1. Klasse and 2. Klasse ribbon barDienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 1. Klasse and 2. Klasse ribbon barDienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 1. Klasse and 2. Klasse ribbon bar

Thank you very much in advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 1. Klasse and 2. Klasse ribbon bar
    P
    Many

Hi Erno

To me it looks absolutely fine

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

From the photos it appears to be good, the mothing on the reverse seems to be genuine but I personally would like to see a bigger and clearer image of the ribbons just to be sure.

For those members who own these awards, is the difference in thickness of the suspensions rings anything to be concerned about?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    From the photos it appears to be good, the mothing on the reverse seems to be genuine but I personally would like to see a bigger and clearer image of the ribbons just to be sure.

For those members who own these awards, is the difference in thickness of the suspensions rings anything to be concerned about?
    No Adrian, it is usual for the 25 year to have a thinner ring

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks, guys! I will try to get some better photos.

I hate to ask, but I am honestly very bad with awards and medals; do you think $225 is a good price for this, assuming it's genuine? I may have to sell something else from my collection in order to not overspend, so I want to be sure first.

Quote by Erno View Post
    Thanks, guys! I will try to get some better photos.

I hate to ask, but I am honestly very bad with awards and medals; do you think $225 is a good price for this, assuming it's genuine? I may have to sell something else from my collection in order to not overspend, so I want to be sure first.
    Imo that price is about right

Nick

?

Thank you, Nick!

its good but try him on a lower price,you never know.

Very Nice and perfect ribbon bar.