Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 4 Jahre and Ostvolkmedaille 2er Klasse in Silber.

Article about: Again nothing too spectacular, but worth a look. There is a makers mark on the ring of the Eastern peoples medal but even with a glass i cannot read it. D.

Default Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 4 Jahre and Ostvolkmedaille 2er Klasse in Silber.

Again nothing too spectacular, but worth a look. There is a makers mark on the ring of the Eastern peoples medal but even with a glass i cannot read it.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 4 Jahre and Ostvolkmedaille 2er Klasse in Silber.   Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 4 Jahre and Ostvolkmedaille 2er Klasse in Silber.  

Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 4 Jahre and Ostvolkmedaille 2er Klasse in Silber.   Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 4 Jahre and Ostvolkmedaille 2er Klasse in Silber.  

Last edited by Adrian; 03-07-2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 4 Jahre and Ostvolkmedaille 2er Klasse in Silber.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Rad and eastern peoples medals.

Hi D, don't knock them: they are good original items and that is paramount.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Rad and eastern peoples medals.

Very nice, particularly like the RAD medal. After some of these for my collection.
    Tom

Default Re: Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 4 Jahre and Ostvolkmedaille 2er Klasse in Silber.

Lovely medals ! A high chance the Ostvolk is maker 100 W&L

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Default Re: Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 4 Jahre and Ostvolkmedaille 2er Klasse in Silber.

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Lovely medals ! A high chance the Ostvolk is maker 100 W&L

Nick
    That's what it says on the ring!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks for that...not even with a magnifing glass could I read that....long gone are my days as a sniper.
    D.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    That's what it says on the ring!
    How the heck can you read that Adrian ??

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

It says something on the ring?? *squinting* That RAD is a dandy piece, by the way!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Here you go guys......
    Attached Images Attached Images Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 4 Jahre and Ostvolkmedaille 2er Klasse in Silber. 

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....