Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

DKiG with Diamonds ........Real or Fake?

Article about: Before I answer, I would be interested to hear more replies: come on guys, have a go! Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: DKiG with Diamonds ........Real or Fake?

Quote by rube233 View Post
    Doesnt make it fake! Hitlers Allach china was never delivered to him either, but it is real and his! This badge is made correctly. Should have 100 diamonds, made with hollow rivets. Badge is made absolutely correct. Box is also correct, box should be red with eagle. Should be marked with the "Rath" stamp on hinge.

Joe
    Joe I wish I knew you when I had it .

Sorry buddy, the one that started this thread right at the beginning was 100% post war, guaranteed. I should know I owned it and sold it! (as a copy)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DKiG with Diamonds ........Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

Thank God you are an honest man John. You could make lots of money fooling people like myself.

HI John, I didnt say it wasnt a fake. i said ir was made correctly. And without holding it, it is always tough to tell you know. I appreciate your honesty!
    Anyway, it would make a wonderful addition to anyones collection! This would be an impossible piece to get!!!!

Joe

It did Joe, the guy was happy It was made very very well, and could certainly fool a lot of people, I didn't pay a lot for it (in terms if it was real, but still quite a sum) and sold it on almost immediately for a very small profit. As for honesty? It'll never make me a rich man, I can vouch for that, but at least I can sleep at nights

Well, well. Nazi bling?!? Who would have thought it. Top notch thread.

?

Before reading further im wondering if its something to do with the 9 in the date i seem to remember something on here about the configuration of the date stamp, also the swastika doesnt look centralised, oh i give up , im probably talking from my rear end

?

Well i posted my thread at page three and was on the right track with the date etc, see i do listen and take note

?

An excellent thread guys..Just love this award.. I wouldn't owning one these repros they look amazing.. So thanks again Cheers Terry.

oh boy would love to have one like that,even if it is a copy. I have several diamond award badges ie.copies and that would go nicely with them.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7