Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DKiS

Article about: Hello gents I found this whilst looking on ebay because I had nothing else to do!!. Im not looking at buying it,I do know they are quite rare & this 1 is in clip order.But I thought it w

?

Default DKiS

Hello gents I found this whilst looking on ebay because I had nothing else to do!!. Im not looking at buying it,I do know they are quite rare & this 1 is in clip order.But I thought it was worth a mention...cheers TerryDKiSDKiSDKiSDKiS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DKiS
    P
    Many

Default Re: DKiS

I would rather have the Soldbuch its resting on Terry!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Yes Nick when I saw it last night it was going 34 pounds.... Im still saving for my gold 1....thats my next big purchase..around xmas time..I thinks??.. You still running the hotel in York???....Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Yes Nick when I saw it last night it was going 34 pounds.... Im still saving for my gold 1....thats my next big purchase..around xmas time..I thinks??.. You still running the hotel in York???....Cheers Terry.
    Certainly am mate !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nick hard at work in the Hotel business...

DKiS

No here I am at work Glenn

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DKiS  
    Attached Images Attached Images DKiS 

You'll have to forgive him. He's from Barcelona.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

And don't mention the war!

?

Classic,Farty towers....lol. You cant beat... there is too much butter on those trays!!! another classic line... Anyway Nick if you are around over the summer period..Myself & the Missus were thinking of going to York for the day look at the sites.. been before but didnt see everything..Wondering if you were free could catch up for a drink??.If you are free? I will keep you informed as & when!!..Feel free to tell me bugger off if you want..Im not some fruitloop..normal sort of chap me thinks!!! Cheers Terry.

I am already looking forward to it Terry ! Let me know

Nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast