MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Dotted DKis - the final result.

Article about: by kevin1947 im kevin origional seller i never once stated he would not get his money back !!!!i just wanted proof it was fake ,he has slandered me on more than this forum,he sent me an emai

Default Re: Dotted DKis - the final result.

Quote by kevin1947 View Post
    im kevin origional seller i never once stated he would not get his money back !!!!i just wanted proof it was fake ,he has slandered me on more than this forum,he sent me an email this morning having a good laugh about its true value,also more name calling !!!!...if he is allowed to remain a member of this forum then i will resign wth regret because i have good support from some members....kev
    Finally, the other side of the story. Not taking side because I have no interest in this other than to see this medal vindicated; a medal I don't even collect, nevertheless for those who do, but a request for proof is not asking much. Not now nor when a buyer is requesting a refund. And I say this for Any situation, not just this one.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 07-30-2013 at 11:11 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dotted DKis - the final result.
    P
    Many

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. again you dont want to lisiten.
    I said i am contacting the seller to ask if ok after i said i would not realse the findings.Hell its his fold.
    Adrain im sure you would like me to keep my gob shut if you asked.??????
    yes i gave my word and i must stand by it until i get the green light.
    Ime sure if i dont post it he will ,or maby not as such a big issue has been made .
    As NOW he will stand on the gallows a condemend man.
    Poor bugger i know how he feels

Quote by petesav View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. again you dont want to lisiten.
    I said i am contacting the seller to ask if ok after i said i would not realse the findings.Hell its his fold.
    Adrain im sure you would like me to keep my gob shut if you asked.??????
    yes i gave my word and i must stand by it until i get the green light.
    Ime sure if i dont post it he will ,or maby not as such a big issue has been made .
    As NOW he will stand on the gallows a condemend man.
    Poor bugger i know how he feels
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, again, your not listening. And nobody is being condemned, at least not by me. I just think it's fair, all things considering, the documentation is shown!! You ask for help, which you received. All awhile during this request you stated help is only fair due to you were wronged. Now that that's not so, and proof of that is available, it's only fair and right; the very thing you spoke of so many times, that you share the information with the very people who "helped" in your time of need. Charging 2,000 euros more and keeping the proof to yourself seems hardly "fair" no matter what you told to your buyer.

I am officially staying out. I really hope to see some paperwork uploaded in the near future. I think that's "fair".

I followed the threads aboout the DK, but didn't post my opion because I know to little about these DK's. When one knows to little on a complex subject like these it sometimes is better to read and learn instead of geussing.
    So from what I understand now it is a real one after all, and the seller wasn't a crook selling fake DK's at all?
    Strange twist to the story. Could you please explain what makes this dotted DK different (original) from the dotted DK's which are fakes? As you have the expert raport in hands.
    By the way, I feel sorry for the seller Kevin; a good sellers name is more easy broken down than it is built up. If I were you I would apologize on every forum his name is fouled.

?

I see no point in hiding the results on the request of someone who wants to buy the piece. Why doesn't that person want the collecting community to know, what is there to hide? What is the point of this discussion and getting the authenticity established if there still seems to be some secret about it?

You're wrong, as a collector of German military decorations and as a member of this community it is my aim just like many thousands of others here and elsewhere to sort fact from fiction. real from fake and to publish evidence and proof wherever possible. So, if I was buying the piece from you I would want everyone to know the facts behind it and to end the debate on these pieces once and for all. You have the means to do so after all this.

You have the evidence, you paid for it, why not let everyone know? The potential buyer is buying the cross as original after you paid for it to be authenticated, he didn't ask you to get it done for him, it's your evidence and your decision as to whether you make it available to anyone who wants to know. If you don't, why not?

I'm sorry I am completely baffled by this now. You either have the proof or you don't. You either wish everyone to know or you don't. You have started two threads about this cross and after pages of dialogue there still seems to be some game being played by you about it. There seems to be some perverse enjoyment on your part about knowing you hold the cards that everyone wants to see yet you just want a little piece of theatre to be played out. I don't understand. You have been asked on numerous occasions to show the evidence and now there is a mysterious buyer who wants it kept secret?

Come off it, this is a discussion forum with adults in attendance, not a school playground.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Its been said before, but I'll say it again: Well said, Adrian.

He's right Pete, you've already made yourself look a complete tool the way you went around things in the first thread that consequently got $h!t canned, and now you're doing it again. Can't you see this is making you look a laughing stock amongst serious collectors? You may wish to reconsider your stance on this and try and drag what little remains of your credibility and standing in this community out of the fire into which you have so blithely tossed it.. And before you start going off on one, this suggestion is well meant and given with due consideration to the whole sorry affair that you, and no one else has turned it into.

You are rapidly making yourself persona non grata amongst fellow collectors, and that can follow a man around for a long time....Think.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by kevin1947 View Post
    im kevin origional seller, he sent me an email this morning having a good laugh about its true value,also more name calling !!!!...
    If this is a true account, then shame on you Petesav...............I utterly agree with Ned's last statement !
    Shaking head in disbelief ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    If this is a true account, then shame on you Petesav...............I utterly agree with Ned's last statement !
    Shaking head in disbelief ! Steve.
    I agree (if this is true) this goes against good etiquette and is a shameful and childish display. I suggest Petesav you heed Ned's advice. If no evidence was going to be forthcoming it would have been a better idea to post nothing at all about the authenticity of this piece rather than leave fellow collectors with a gap in their knowledge.

Unacceptable behavior in my opinion....and I'm being kind in my choice of words.
    cheers, Glenn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast