Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

DRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze

Article about: hi all yes i am here again lol been offered this drl sports badge but not to sure about it has the back does not look right can you give me advice if its original or copy thanks

Default DRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze

hi all yes i am here again lol

been offered this drl sports badge but not to sure about it has the back does not look right can you give me advice if its original or copy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze   DRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze  

Last edited by Halo1981; 10-15-2016 at 05:46 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRL Sportabzeichen in Bronze
    P
    Many

The Use of German Terminology.
    Also, please edit your post and upload your photos correctly.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

i am sorry i dont understand what you mean what have i done wrong ?

Please read the two threads that I have posted links to.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

any better and are they original or copies lol

Hi, well it looks very soft in detail like a cast copy to me, and the reverse has no makers marks? May be a variant that I have not seen but I would get another example personally as they are not hard to come by. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, well it looks very soft in detail like a cast copy to me, and the reverse has no makers marks? May be a variant that I have not seen but I would get another example personally as they are not hard to come by. Leon.
    As far as i'm aware there are unmarked variants Leon, but as you say this one is not very detailed!...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    As far as i'm aware there are unmarked variants Leon, but as you say this one is not very detailed!...
    I agree.
    I would wait for a better example.
    Ralph.

Well how unusual, I was just thinking about the reproduction hardware on a considerable number of reproductions that are on the market and here posted is one similar.

Andreas posted some modern sports badges here:
    Das Bayerische Sport-Leistungs-Abzeichen

The DRL sports badge posted here does not look like any accepted original but that pin and hinge assembly looks very familiar.
    Are S&L the firm that are continuing to knock out TR badges? This could make an interesting avenue of research.

Doug