Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

early example of Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.

Article about: Hello, Here is an early example of a dak medal with ribbon starting to get fade look. Am I right in thinking its an original piece ?

Default early example of Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.

Hello,
    Here is an early example of a dak medal with ribbon starting to get fade look.
    Am I right in thinking its an original piece ?

Last edited by Adrian; 11-25-2012 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement early example of Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.
    P
    Many

Default Re: early example of dak medal

I think it has a good chance, its not one of the obvious fakes anyway

Default re: early example of Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.

Good original item.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default re: early example of Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.

Nice original, nice to see the original ribbon which is usually replaced.
    Morris

Thats is a nice example !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Glad everyone likes it, also another example of an original stored here for future use.
    Last edited by daniel1234; 11-25-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Nice piece Daniel! You state this is an early example, why is that? Tombak v Zinc material or something else?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Nice piece Daniel! You state this is an early example, why is that? Tombak v Zinc material or something else?
    The later issues were made of zinc with a bronze Finsh I think, it's why many go the dark brown like colour because it fades and looses its coat very easy. This one is not made of zinc and has kept it's original colour and looks similar to known early issue ones so I believe for it to be an early issue.

Here's my example, I guess you would class this as early also?

early example of Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika. early example of Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.

Imo yes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast