Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eastern Front Medal and wounded in black

Article about: Hello! what do you guys/girls think of these? real/fake, to green to tell the diffrent im afraid. Thanks / Niklas

Default Eastern Front Medal and wounded in black

Hello! what do you guys/girls think of these? real/fake, to green to tell the diffrent im afraid.

Thanks / Niklas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eastern Front Medal and wounded in black   Eastern Front Medal and wounded in black  

Eastern Front Medal and wounded in black   Eastern Front Medal and wounded in black  

Eastern Front Medal and wounded in black   Eastern Front Medal and wounded in black  

Eastern Front Medal and wounded in black  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eastern Front Medal and wounded in black
    P
    Many

Ost medal looks ok, I can't really comment on the BWB. Ost is made of zinc, is there a number stamped on the suspension ring of the Ost medal? Stewy

No, i have looked before but never found any numbers. But not everyone was marked with numbers?

Quote by NiklasES View Post
    No, i have looked before but never found any numbers. But not everyone was marked with numbers?
    No not everyone was marked, but if it was it makes ID-ing easier. Still original IMO. Stewy

Thanks Stewy and Harryamb2

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Please in future, only post one item at a time. Also note we have special sub forums for many awards including the wound badge. We also encourage the use of German names for the badges, so we have a pinned thread where you can copy these for your thread titles. Sorry to sound like I am complaining. You will soon find your way around I am sure.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Allright. Sorry. I will make it right with my next post. Thx

No problem!

Once again, they are original items. I forgot to say.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by NiklasES View Post
    Allright. Sorry. I will make it right with my next post. Thx
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    To echo Ade, if you read the pinned threads at the top, you will get the idea.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

That's a nice early wound badge with the block hinge and brass pin.
    Have you lifted the pin to see if there is a makers mark on it or perhaps on the rim of the badge?
    It is certainly a new one on me ...so unknown maker at the mo.
    All the best
    Doug

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast