Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenblattspange der Luftwaffe - found one my grandfathers scrapbook

Article about: This was in my grandfathers scrapbook, and has likely been in there since it was taped to the paper in the late 40s. I’ve had people on another forum confirm it’s authenticity, so I’m

Default Ehrenblattspange der Luftwaffe - found one my grandfathers scrapbook

This was in my grandfathers scrapbook, and has likely been in there since it was taped to the paper in the late 40s.

I’ve had people on another forum confirm it’s authenticity, so I’m not so much worry about that.

How much is an item like this worth today?

Ehrenblattspange der Luftwaffe - found one my grandfathers scrapbookEhrenblattspange der Luftwaffe - found one my grandfathers scrapbookEhrenblattspange der Luftwaffe - found one my grandfathers scrapbook
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-15-2020 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenblattspange der Luftwaffe - found one my grandfathers scrapbook
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

From what I can see the ribbon looks fine. These are not my specialty so I won't commend on the clasp (I have a KM version but not a Luft).

These are very desirable pieces and have been highly faked but I think this stands a good chance. The Luftwaffe version being by far the most common versus the Heer and even less so the KM examples.

Could you provide a straight on photo of the award as well as close ups of the prongs. If at all possible, photos like this one linked below

Ehrentafelspange der Kriegsmarine - Juncker Type 1 (KM Honor Roll Clasp)

Hopefully others will be around to provide feedback.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

We don't like to give values on WRF but I'd suggest looking on reputable dealer sites to find a value.
    Usually 50 to 75% of that price is the items value.
    Forum sponsors are a good place to start.

Okay, thank you and appreciated.