Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"Ehrenblattspange der Luftwaffe" - LUFTWAFFE HONOR ROLL CLASP

Article about: Been offered this one and I really don't know enough to say good or bad. Anyone any thoughts on it? Personally there are things I like, and things I don't, but it's getting harder to tell wi

Default "Ehrenblattspange der Luftwaffe" - LUFTWAFFE HONOR ROLL CLASP

Been offered this one and I really don't know enough to say good or bad. Anyone any thoughts on it?
    Personally there are things I like, and things I don't, but it's getting harder to tell with higher ended stuff IMO
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Ehrenblattspange der Luftwaffe" - LUFTWAFFE HONOR ROLL CLASP   "Ehrenblattspange der Luftwaffe" - LUFTWAFFE HONOR ROLL CLASP  

"Ehrenblattspange der Luftwaffe" - LUFTWAFFE HONOR ROLL CLASP  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Ehrenblattspange der Luftwaffe" - LUFTWAFFE HONOR ROLL CLASP
    P
    Many

I like it.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

My God, these are very rare and expensive...nice one John

Thanks guys. I don't own it yet as it is expensive. ......I'm trying to negotiate......no that doesn't mean get it for nothing 😅.....its quite a nice item. But a lot to put into one item

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Thanks guys. I don't own it yet as it is expensive. ......I'm trying to negotiate......no that doesn't mean get it for nothing 😅.....its quite a nice item. But a lot to put into one item
    A lot were made, but only a handful awarded I think. I agree it's a nice item, but it's not perfect and there's no case so I'd probably let it pass. As from a dealers point of view, I could see this sticking around in the shop window for a looong time unless it was well priced, and that means buying it at a bargain price in the first place.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi John, I like it as well, looks to me like it was removed from it's ribbon in the past and then placed back on another one post war judging by the "opposite/diagonal corner" broken pins. Leon.

?

Thumbs up

I agree on both points - I think it is good from what I can see and I agree it has been removed from the ribbon and put back on, thus the 2 broken pins.
    Sarge

I see no problems with it...aside from the badly damaged condition and the missing case of issue, of course.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."