Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe - Frank & Reif Stuttgard

Article about: Hello to all collectors, please can you help me with this Mother cross in bronze? The cross is in untouched condition, with good patina, long ribon and also with orignal paper sack with mark

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe - Frank & Reif Stuttgard

Hello to all collectors,

please can you help me with this Mother cross in bronze? The cross is in untouched condition, with good patina, long ribon and also with orignal paper sack with marker "Frank y Reif Stuttgard". I just want to ask more advanced collectors if this kreuz is good (I believe it is, but you can´t be sure), because I have very limited knowledge about this kind of items. If you look at the front site, swastika is slighly rotated - it is good? And if you look in the revers of cross, engraving is well done, but not so detailed like on other crosses which I find on internet - just look at the unfinished "6".

Maybee I´m pointlessly scared, so I´m really looking forward to yours opinions, and I´m hoping this cross is authentic.

Thanks a lot for your opinions and help!

Best regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe  - Frank & Reif Stuttgard   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe  - Frank & Reif Stuttgard  

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe  - Frank & Reif Stuttgard   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe  - Frank & Reif Stuttgard  

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe  - Frank & Reif Stuttgard   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe  - Frank & Reif Stuttgard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe  - Frank & Reif Stuttgard
    P
    Many

Hello Peter,
    I see no problems with this MK. Slightly rotated swastika is not a problem as far as I know.
    One of my favorite makers, with envelope, congrats!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Ralph,

many thanks, I even can´t sleep, because I was not 100% sure about this cross, but now, it is midnight in Slovakia I can finnally go sleep, and early in mornig get up and go to work

Again many thanks for your help and time!

Best regards

Peter