MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and Envelope

Article about: Here is a new addition to my mother's cross collection. The price was fair and all three items came together. I am unable to read the maker, if anyone recognises the name, please do say. Ral

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and Envelope

Here is a new addition to my mother's cross collection.
    The price was fair and all three items came together. I am unable to read the maker, if anyone recognises the name, please do say.
    Ralph.
    Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and EnvelopeEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and EnvelopeEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and EnvelopeEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and EnvelopeEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and Envelope
    The unusual thing about the full size is that the center disc has been applied out of place. The mini has a nice clip on the mounting ribbon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and Envelope   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and Envelope  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and Envelope
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and Envelope

How nice Ralph. I wish I could help with the maker but very nice

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    How nice Ralph. I wish I could help with the maker but very nice

Eric
    Thank you Eric!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Otto Feissler of Gernsbach??
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Hi Ralph, a very nice set indeed complimented by your photographic skills as usual.
    I haven't come across this maker in any shape or form before now but it is Otto Fechler from Bernsbach. I have no idea if they have a PKZ number, one doesn't appear on the lists I've got nor on any LDO list that I can see. They do however have the RZM code of M1/104 according to the list here on page five, fourth name down.

I believe they made tinnies and party badges as well as belt buckles so this is the first occasion that I have come across of them being attributed to making actual awards/decorations. Great find and very interesting.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Yes i like them

Frank

Very nice Ralph

Some of these centre discs are slightly rotated, look at this example

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and Envelope 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Superb examples, in my opinion.
    What a great find

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Hi Ralph, a very nice set indeed complimented by your photographic skills as usual.
    I haven't come across this maker in any shape or form before now but it is Otto Fechler from Bernsbach. I have no idea if they have a PKZ number, one doesn't appear on the lists I've got nor on any LDO list that I can see. They do however have the RZM code of M1/104 according to the list here on page five, fourth name down.

I believe they made tinnies and party badges as well as belt buckles so this is the first occasion that I have come across of them being attributed to making actual awards/decorations. Great find and very interesting.
    Thanks Adrian!
    Thank you also for that interesting information on this maker. Probably not rare but, less common encountered example I would assume.
    Ralph.

Quote by Franco1472 View Post
    Yes i like them

Frank
    Thank you Frank!
    Ralph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Very nice Ralph

Some of these centre discs are slightly rotated, look at this example

Nick
    Thanks Nick!
    I know that it happened, I just said it was unusual.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast