Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and Envelope

Article about: Here is a new addition to my mother's cross collection. The price was fair and all three items came together. I am unable to read the maker, if anyone recognises the name, please do say. Ral

Default Re: Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and Envelope

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Superb examples, in my opinion.
    What a great find
    Thank you Nuno!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and Envelope
    P
    Many

?

I searched a few places this morning Ralph and could find nothing about them when it comes to awards. I haven't turned up any other Mutterkreuz envelope for this maker or any other decoration.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I searched a few places this morning Ralph and could find nothing about them when it comes to awards. I haven't turned up any other Mutterkreuz envelope for this maker or any other decoration.
    Hi Adrian,
    You don't think it is a fake do you? it certainly seems to have the age to it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Not a fake for me. I wouldn't worry about the unusual maker. I would buy it in a flash if I found it because of the scarce maker interest!

I've found an SA Sportabzeichen made by Otto Fechler, but that is all so far...
    cheers on a good score!
    Glenn

?

Have you posted it Glenn?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I've found an SA Sportabzeichen made by Otto Fechler, but that is all so far...
    cheers on a good score!
    Glenn
    Thanks Glenn!
    Ralph.

- - Updated - -

Have you posted it Glenn?
    He didn't say he owned it Adrian, just that he found one.
    Ralph.

Here it is...unfortunately only partially visible...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, with mini and Envelope  

?

Thanks Glenn.

I haven't come across this maker in any shape or form before now but it is Otto Fechler from Bernsbach.
    Just for the sake of completeness, allow me to add that the "i Sa" after Bernsbach means "in Sachsen" [in Saxony].

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast