Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe & Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe

Article about: Any thoughts on these two? They seem ok to me.

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe & Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe &  Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe
    Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe &  Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe
    Any thoughts on these two? They seem ok to me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe &  Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe
    P
    Many

Look ok for me also, and there appears to be one original box.

both originals.

Thanks! That is an original box BlackCat1982. The gold example came in it. It is an L. Bertsch manufactured example. Glad these are authentic because they are already in my collection! Just looking for the silver example to complete the set.

?

Very Nice. I have the gold but need to add the silver and bronze to complete the set. And of course because we are obsessed with this hobby, I will need to add the box's they came it.
    Damn this insane hobby I love!!!!
    I find these to be very beautiful awards and worth the effort
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Please post them separately next time.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-13-2016 at 06:41 PM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry Ralph. I thought maybe I should have but wasn't sure due to them being the same award. Thanks for the clarification! Phil, they are one of the most visually appealing medals I think. My wife, daughter and I saw the gold for sale and we three decided it was something we should get. This extremely modest collection we have is truly a family thing. Thankfully! But you are right, after the gold, it became a quest to find the other two!

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Sorry Ralph. I thought maybe I should have but wasn't sure due to them being the same award.
    Yes but, if one were original and one were a copy, that is when the answers could become confusing.
    Ralph.
    P.S. Nice examples way!
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Very Nice. I have the gold but need to add the silver and bronze to complete the set. And of course because we are obsessed with this hobby, I will need to add the box's they came it.
    Damn this insane hobby I love!!!!
    I find these to be very beautiful awards and worth the effort
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Only the gold came boxed Phil, the other two came in envelopes.
    Ralph.

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Thanks! That is an original box BlackCat1982. The gold example came in it. It is an L. Bertsch manufactured example. Glad these are authentic because they are already in my collection! Just looking for the silver example to complete the set.
    Both are nice originals and I particularly like the gold tone. It looks to still have most of the original lacquer applied.
    Is there any chance of seeing a picture of the makers name inside the box lid?
    That is not a maker I have seen any examples of.

Great pictures they show the under enamel design very well.

All the best
    Doug

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast