Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version

Article about: I've also never seen one . Thank you so much for sharing that pic. Semper Fi Phil

?

Default Re: Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version

I've also never seen one . Thank you so much for sharing that pic.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version

I remember when I posted my gold one, you said on that thread you were looking for a silver one because your grandmother was awarded that grade.
    They do seem to be rare to find for sale. So I am very glad you have managed to get yourself this fine example.
    Well done
    Rod

Very dang cool congrats

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by roger9344 View Post
    That's a real beauty, Ralph! Excellent addition to your collection. Also, your photograpy is very very good. Mind if I ask what kind of camera you are using. And lighting. Do you use a light tent or a diffuser umbrella?
    Thanks Gunny, Phil, and Eric for the comments!
    Thanks Roger!
    I use a Panasonic Lumix 6 meg. with 12x optical camera. I have a flourescent overhead and sometimes have to diffuse it with cheese cloth.
    Thanks Rod!
    I remember posting that on your thread. After seeing some of the ones that Wim had posted on another forum, I had to actually contact him and inquire into his assistance in helping me find one. I am very happy that he was able to come up with this one for me.
    Ralph.
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-05-2013 at 02:37 AM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

A very nice piece Ralph, I've been looking for one of these forever too. I've got a bronze version though!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks Adrian!
    Nice bronze, although for the reasons stated, I am only looking for the silver, unless another comes along.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Not trying to steal your thread Ralph,
    But has anyone ever seen another gold example of this type? If so could you please give me link.
    Regards
    Rod

Quote by plumbob View Post
    Not trying to steal your thread Ralph,
    But has anyone ever seen another gold example of this type? If so could you please give me link.
    Regards
    Rod
    No problem Rod, here you go,
    Clasps | dasmutterkreuz.com
    This site belongs to Wim, (eraser619) who I purchased my example from, you will see it on this link as well.
    Ralph.

Cheers I don’t know how I missed that one. I see its a slightly different design from ours.
    Thanks
    Rod

Hi Rod,
    If you go to this page, it shows a silver that is made by Deumer, same style as the gold.
    Silver Mothercross Clasp | dasmutterkreuz.com
    Ralph.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2