Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Smaller Spange

Article about: Another new addition to my Mutterkruez collection. This is the smaller version of the spange. As I stated in another thread, I am attempting to aquire all of the silver variations because th

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Smaller Spange

Another new addition to my Mutterkruez collection. This is the smaller version of the spange. As I stated in another thread, I am attempting to aquire all of the silver variations because that is the class that was awarded to my Oma.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...n-back-302581/
    Here is the new small spange as well as comparison photos with the larger version.
    Thanks again Wim!
    Ralph.
    Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Smaller SpangeEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Smaller SpangeEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Smaller SpangeEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Smaller SpangeEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Smaller Spange
    Here is the set all together. I think, and hope there is only one or two more variations to go.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Smaller Spange   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Smaller Spange  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Smaller Spange
    P
    Many

?

Very nice! This is one of my favorite TR awards.

Quote by dramos View Post
    Very nice! This is one of my favorite TR awards.
    Thank you Doug!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ralph Some excellent photos & awards..I like the last snap with them all jumbled up...Thanks for sharing. Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Ralph Some excellent photos & awards..I like the last snap with them all jumbled up...Thanks for sharing. Terry.
    Thanks Terry!
    Glad you like them.
    Ralph.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I think, and hope there is only one or two more variations to go.
    Nice to see it back again Ralph. The collection getting bigger and bigger.

I can tell there are more then two variants to look for whahaha it never gets easy

Quote by eraser619 View Post
    Nice to see it back again Ralph. The collection getting bigger and bigger.

I can tell there are more then two variants to look for whahaha it never gets easy
    Thank you again Wim!
    Not all at once please!
    Ralph.

?

Congratulations on adding this one Ralph, any brooch type is hard to find let alone acquire.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Congratulations on adding this one Ralph, any brooch type is hard to find let alone acquire.
    Thanks Adrian!
    You and I both know it wouldn't be possible if not for internet friends. I just don't have the time nor the language skills to search for these types of items.
    Ralph.