Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter 2. Stufe, Silver, mid-size pin back

Article about: Picked this little sweetie up at the SOS in Louisville today. Would like to have found a bronze and a gold to go with it.

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter 2. Stufe, Silver, mid-size pin back

Picked this little sweetie up at the SOS in Louisville today. Would like to have found a bronze and a gold to go with it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter 2. Stufe, Silver, mid-size pin back   Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter 2. Stufe, Silver, mid-size pin back  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter 2. Stufe, Silver, mid-size pin back
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter 2. Stufe, Silver, mid-size pin back

Very very nice Roger but I think you got the only one that size regardless of the grade you did very well IMO well done Sir.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Thanks, Eric. Not only could I not pass it up, but I got it for less than what he was asking, too. I'm learning to deal, and saved a good bit today just by asking.

It does not hurt to ask I do the same thing.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Very nice Roger! Congrats.
    Since this is the grade that my Grandmother was awarded, I would love to have one of these to go along with my full size and miniature.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter 2. Stufe, Silver, mid-size pin back  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It was difficult to find one. If I locate another one I'll let you know.

Thanks, I won't hold my breath.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

A nice find indeed! True these are far less often found than the full size awards.

Nice indeed. Thanks for showing
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Very nice pick up Roger, I love the silver grade

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem