MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter

Article about: Two mother's crosses in gold and bronze, I'm not worried on the authenticity of the awards but I was reading a thread on here last night Annoyed from this ads?   about these and it came

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter

Two mother's crosses in gold and bronze, I'm not worried on the authenticity of the awards but I was reading a thread on here last night
    about these and it came up about if the packet was genuine or not. So I'm really interested in any comments on the box and the packet. Thanks in advance

Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen MutterEhrenkreuz der Deutschen MutterEhrenkreuz der Deutschen MutterEhrenkreuz der Deutschen MutterEhrenkreuz der Deutschen MutterEhrenkreuz der Deutschen MutterEhrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter
    P
    Many

Better photos of the crosses straight on would help but so far, I have no problem with either of these. Maybe post an obverse photo of the bronze if you actually want opinions.
    Not sure if the maker mark on the bronze packet is actually a maker of Mutterkruez or not. Maybe Wim will know.
    Next time, please post in separate threads.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice! That Gold example is in lovely condition

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

like them both

Both are good. The packet is from a not often seen maker have seen a few past years but not common

Hi, Thanks for all the reply's and here are some more picture's, I have not seen this maker on a packet before and was just checking it is correct.
    Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen MutterEhrenkreuz der Deutschen MutterEhrenkreuz der Deutschen MutterEhrenkreuz der Deutschen MutterEhrenkreuz der Deutschen MutterEhrenkreuz der Deutschen MutterEhrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter

?

Very Nice Crosses! I have the Gold version but not that beautiful box.
    Semper Fi
    Phil