Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenkreuz des Weltkrieg

Article about: Hi Everyone! Can you help me, it's original, you know? Who is the manufacturer? it is magnetic. What is it made ​​of metal?

Default Ehrenkreuz des Weltkrieg

Hi Everyone! Can you help me, it's original, you know? Who is the manufacturer? it is magnetic. What is it made ​​of metal?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz des Weltkrieg   Ehrenkreuz des Weltkrieg  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz des Weltkrieg
    P
    Many

I dont like it I'm afraid, poor , soft detail imo

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

On the other hand, the maker's mark looks fine, at least according to the following source:

See KM&F - Kallenbach Meyer & Franke - Luckenwalde
    here H bis N - weltkriegs-ehrenkreuz

The lack of detail is maybe worse than by others but these awards were produced by many different makers so it might reflect on the quality.

Quote by Pavel View Post
    On the other hand, the maker's mark looks fine, at least according to the following source:

See KM&F - Kallenbach Meyer & Franke - Luckenwalde
    here H bis N - weltkriegs-ehrenkreuz

The lack of detail is maybe worse than by others but these awards were produced by many different makers so it might reflect on the quality.
    Yes you may be right there Pavel. Looking at that reverse shot sets the alarm bells ringing but maybe the quality is not as most Third Reich manufacturers produce

That is a great link by the way!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

looks good to me.