Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrentafelspange der Kriegsmarine

Article about: I have owned this Naval Honour clasp for just over 30 years, it came from a house that was once Occupied by German Naval Personnel here in Jersey. There were about 9 pieces all told, an EK1

Default Ehrentafelspange der Kriegsmarine

I have owned this Naval Honour clasp for just over 30 years, it came from a house that was once Occupied by German Naval Personnel here in Jersey. There were about 9 pieces all told, an EK1 in box with carton, 2 EK Spange in box's with cartons and this one as well as few more common pieces. I remember that they worked out at £7 a piece when I bought them.
    Hope you like it.
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrentafelspange der Kriegsmarine   Ehrentafelspange der Kriegsmarine  

Ehrentafelspange der Kriegsmarine   Ehrentafelspange der Kriegsmarine  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrentafelspange der Kriegsmarine
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ehrentafelspange der Kriegsmarine

I have taken some more photos of the Kriegsmarine Honour clasp, I took it outside to naturel light to help get a better picture. I was hoping that some of you would have made comment on this one. Its a real beauty....isn't it?
    Please let meknow what you think, someone out there must have one of these.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrentafelspange der Kriegsmarine   Ehrentafelspange der Kriegsmarine  

Ehrentafelspange der Kriegsmarine   Ehrentafelspange der Kriegsmarine  

I would love to have one! Great stuff you have!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

The pics are a little blurry to make out all the details but I think it check out favourably compared to a known original.
    These are quite a tough clasp to find and expensive too, especially cased. I don't think they feature in too many collections so I am quite envious of you!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

It was really difficult to get the picture to come out well even without the flash. The clasp is really really bright...just like new. I know what you mean about the price..... it was £7 when I bought it!!!! I think there's room to make a few quid on this one.
    D.

?

Seven quid?? You can definitely make something on it. In fact I'll double your money and offer fourteen. I'll even pay for postage. Can't say fairer than that!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Beat you, I paid £2 for mine, inc. box.
    Pete
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrentafelspange der Kriegsmarine  

Nice one, they just don't turn up for that sort of money any more!!!
    D.