Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EK2 and 40 years faithful service medal, what do you guys think?

Article about: Hey Guys, been offered these two medals for £68 inc p&p and inc paypal fees, although i think the EK2 itself is worth that, the EK2 is unmarked (sadly) i think they both look good, but i

Default EK2 and 40 years faithful service medal, what do you guys think?

Hey Guys, been offered these two medals for £68 inc p&p and inc paypal fees, although i think the EK2 itself is worth that, the EK2 is unmarked (sadly) i think they both look good, but i want a second opinion first. Thanks Guys!
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2 and 40 years faithful service medal, what do you guys think?   EK2 and 40 years faithful service medal, what do you guys think?  

EK2 and 40 years faithful service medal, what do you guys think?   EK2 and 40 years faithful service medal, what do you guys think?  

EK2 and 40 years faithful service medal, what do you guys think?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK2 and 40 years faithful service medal, what do you guys think?
    P
    Many

Default Re: EK2 and 40 years faithful service medal, what do you guys think?

Sounds a good deal to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Both look good too me also , i think the EK2 is an unmarked '24'

Good deal!

Regards

Mark is correct, a nice '24' just look at that lovely wide frame !

Two nice items indeed

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

HD is spot on. The EKII is indeed an unmarked '24'. The price is very good Glen, snatch 'em up quick!

Here's an EKII '24' below for comparison. The broad frame is unmistakable.

Cheers,

Carl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2 and 40 years faithful service medal, what do you guys think?   EK2 and 40 years faithful service medal, what do you guys think?  

Hey thanks guys, my first EK2 cost £25 round a carboot, my second cost around £20 (part of a medal grouping) and now this one is costing me about £35, i could make a good profit on EK2s So is this a rare variant and what the approx. market value of the two?
    Thanks, Glen.

KSH
    ?

Very favorable price indeed.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

?

Sounds like you have an eye for a bargain Glen, well done!

You certainly do have a good eye Glen, will you buy my next EK's please

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast