Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

erdk ampfabzeichen der luftwaffe

Article about: Hello and good evening, badges are not my area of study, but I have a chance to buy a couple. Looked around the site here and some of my books, would still like to know your opinions. I noti

Default erdk ampfabzeichen der luftwaffe

Hello and good evening, badges are not my area of study, but I have a chance to buy a couple. Looked around the site here and some of my books, would still like to know your opinions. I notice that this badge looks as if the eagle is a separate piece, but no rivets. Thanks for your help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture erdk ampfabzeichen der luftwaffe   erdk ampfabzeichen der luftwaffe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement erdk ampfabzeichen der luftwaffe
    P
    Many

?

Thumbs down

Lets see what others say, but I wouldn't add it to my collection!
    Sarge

Lovin' these sideways shots....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I think its a one piece brons cast fake

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post

Thanks, you have more patience than me today.

As far as I'm concerned this is an original example by Brehmer, and they are getting harder to find. There's a very good fake of this G.B. Erdkampfabzeichen out there, but even though these pic's aren't the best, I think it's O.K.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I still struggle to authenticate these riveted versions, the fakes have gotten pretty good over the years, which is why I chose to buy the simpler one-piece Wallpach version - after much study...
    Ned knows his stuff and has helped me countless times over the years!
    cheers,Glenn

Thank much guys, sorry about photos, still grasping finer points of posting. Thanks again for your help and patience.

I go with Ned.