Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Article about: Here is my post/question for the day. Another piece from my collection, can you tell me if its real or fake. If its real, it will brake my current losing streak. Casey ~

Default Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Here is my post/question for the day. Another piece from my collection, can you tell me if its real or fake. If its real, it will brake my current losing streak.

Casey ~

Erdkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeErdkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeErdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-29-2016 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

An Original Arno Walpach-produced Badge...I own one as well...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe   Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe  

Attached Images Attached Images Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe 

CBH
    ?

I'm not liking this one but I could be wrong

These late-war Walpach-Badges are One-Piece, Chris... The Badge is good, I assure you my friend...
    cheers, Glenn

CBH
    ?

I've edited my post , you have more experience with these then me . So I'll go with your assessment . I'm glad it's real for Casey's sake ! Thanks for the info Glenn

These Walpach Badges are the only ones I trust due to their simplicity, lol...It's the riveted badges that I struggle with, lol...
    I studied the heck out of these before buying mine...These are usually cheaper too!
    cheers Friends,
    Glenn

CBH
    ?

Are there other types of Walpach badges besides Ground Combat ?

Yes, Arno Wallpach Metallwarenfabrik Salzburg produced other badges as well...
    Glenn

CBH
    ?

Thank you Glenn for the education , I may have passed up these badges in the past . Live and Learn , thanks again Glenn

Hello Casey,
    it is not a badge I would want in my collection. Even though I do believe it to be a good Arno Wallpach (AWS) badge

I am assuming it is a ground dug badge but just look at that massive amount of bubbling on the leading wing which has left cavernous holes in it. I am not too sure that could be attributed to zinc pest as from what I see it has different characteristics.

There are far better examples out there to add to a collection at a reasonable price.

The Wallpach single piece zinc badges have been copied to almost perfection.

All the best
    Doug

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast